Wednesday, March 27, 2013

POKEMON: Gotta Catch 'em all! (Part 1)

There's no long story with this one. My 11-year old is a huge Pokemon fan. This little guy, Fennekin, is his favorite one, so I drew my version of him for his birthday. I'm extremely happy with how this came out, and I have to say, now I can see how kids become so obsessed with them. It's 3am, and I should have gone to bed hours ago, but I felt a nagging need to finish him up before I called it a night. Tomorrow might be a little rough, but I enjoyed this enough that it's worth it. Not only that, but I liked drawing him so much that now I want to draw MORE (all??) of them! But for now, here's my first attempt.
This is the original design (on the left), my rough sketch (on the right), and the finished design (below).
Hope you guys like it as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment